Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Invitation to discuss possible dissector for SCSI-OSD

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 21:50:50 +0000
I have checked in a fix for the header digest detection   so it should
work now  also for data in/out packets

it was simply that when trying to detect whether header digests were
used or not  it assumed that all headers are always 48 bytes   and
forgot to take into account the AHS.

this is fixed now.