Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Add new protocol to wireshark

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:13:37 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

Welcome to the wonderfull world of Wireshark development. As you might
have guessed Ethereal development has continued under a new name, better
focus on that.

You can find valuable resources here:
The Wiki http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development
The docs, especially the Developer Guide and README.developer in the
source tree.

Dive into them and then start off by adding a page to the Wiki dedicated
to this protocol.

Thanx,
Jaap