Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems dissecting large amounts of data

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:36:36 +0200
Brian Vandenberg wrote:
Scratch that, still pretty slow. Not quite as bad as before, but the improvement was only marginal.
The hex display won't be displayed in that case but is still existing and still be filled with data. Yes, that could be improved too.
Guy: any chance there'll be some improvements going in that'll remedy this sort of thing anytime in the near future?
Unless anybody is willing to implement such a "virtual hex dump" widget to answer is very probably no IMHO.

Regards, ULFL