Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Could someone with OS X check ...

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:11:34 +0200
Den 25. sep. 2006 kl. 05.30 skrev Stephen Fisher:

Could someone with OS X check if they have the same problem as I do.
When I go into the View -> Color Filters -> Edit Color Filter, the text color is always black even when the foreground is set to another color.
This makes text on black backgrounds invisible.  I'm not experiencing
this problem on Windows.

Same here, always black foreground.  I see the text if i highlight it.
OS X 10.4 with latest fink.

--
Stig Bjørlykke