Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] win32: nmake setup: can't find cl

From: "Jacques, Olivier \(OpenCall Test Infra\)" <olivier.jacques@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:03:49 +0200
> Works fine for me, but then I don't have Cygwin on my normal
> path.  Do you?

No I don't have Cygwin in my path. Do you have Cygwin's "make" package
installed? In this case, it works for me too if I don't have the make
package from Cygwin.

Two ways to fix that if you confirm that having Cygwin's "make"
installed break Wireshark build:
1- Find a way to fix it in the win32-setup.sh (I actually don't know if
the problem is really located there)
2- Add a note in the README.win32 mentioning that Cygwin's "make"
package must not be installed

Olivier.