Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] MAPI EcrRegisterPushNotification dissection

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:42:10 -0700
I have figured out one of the fields in the MAPI
EcRRegisterPushNotification packet.  The field is a UDP port number that
the client wants the Exchange server to send new mail notifications on.
These notifications are on a port > 1023 and are always 8 bytes long.

It looks like I would add the function name to the
dcerpc_mapi_dissectors[] for the register push notification.  What would
my new function need to do besides display the field?

Thanks,

Steve