Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Benjamin M Stocks/NorthAmerica/RA/Rockwell is out of the off

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:58:23 +0200
On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 04:21:36AM -0500, Benjamin M Stocks wrote:
> I will be out of the office starting  09/22/2006 and will not return until
> 10/09/2006.
>
> I will be out of the office starting Friday September 22nd and returning
> Monday October 9th. If this is an urgent matter in regards to the Kinetix
> CIP project contact David van Dorpe, all other urgent matters should be
> addressed to Rob Schmidt.

And I have set this users email membership to nomail as the autoerplies
got really annoying - it's a case of a very broken autoreply service.

As a reminder to everyone:
If you have a broken autoerply agent, please consider to set your
account to nomail for the time of your absence.

What does broken mean:
The mail header contains a line which says: Precedence: List (with older
versions of most mailing list software, it was Bulk). Mails containing
these headers should not receive an "out of office" autonotification.

What does very broken mean:
The autoreply agent answers every time it receives a mail from a sender
where it already sent an out of office message - normally each sender
should only be notified once.

Thanks for reading my ramblings :-)

 ciao
     Joerg