Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Why is AUTHORS-SHORT-FORMAT installed with the Win32 install

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 19:31:41 -0700

On Sep 21, 2006, at 3:13 PM, Ulf Lamping wrote:

That was added by Guy in 12334

I was just checking in Graham Hewson's patch:

	http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200410/msg00258.html

That patch includes the change to the .nsi file.

but I don't see any reason to include
this in the installed Windows version.

I don't see one, either.

IMHO this is an intermediate file and it's used to create the man and
html pages, so it's not needed to be installed in the "end user version".

Shouldn't this be removed from wireshark.nsi, or do I miss something?

As far as I know, it can be.

We should also make sure it's not installed by "make install".