Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New radius attributes (RFC 4590)

From: "Alexander Schrab" <Alexander.Schrab@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:09:56 +0200
There is actually an error in RFC 4590! Part of the problem was mine (I
mixed up response and response-auth). But in the table the response-auth
(107) comes after nextnonce (106). In the description (which I looked
at) of the attributes they are reversed. The correct order ccording to
IANA is the one in the table.

I wonder if the authors are aware of the problem.