Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] base64.x & crypt-md5.x

From: Brian Vandenberg <phantal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 22:00:09 -0600

".x"?  There aren't any ".x" files in Wireshark; did you mean ".c"?

I was going for a shorthand way of referring to the .c/.h files. Sorry for the confusion.
I've checked in a change to add the routines in epan/base64.c and epan/ crypt-md5.c to the libwireshark .def file. Unfortunately, that doesn't help you unless you build Wireshark, in its entirety, from the latest top-of-tree source from the Wireshark repository, or grab the next buildbot build (build 728) or a later build.

 Thanks, I'll grab a snapshot in the morning from the svn repository.

-Brian