Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] 0.99.4 SYN 19254 RTP Player Problems

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:54:45 +0100
With SYN 19254 in Windows XP SP2 I cannot get the RTP Player feature to work. When you launch the player from VoIP Calls, the RTP Player dialog box only has the Decode & Cancel buttons available, the Play button is greyed out. I have tried this with both G711alaw & G729a RTP streams.

Also I don't know if this is at all related, but if you select an RTP packet and take the Stream Analysis option from Statitistics/RTP menu structure, it just loads the "Show All Streams" dialog & not the "Stream Analysis" dialog as it should. This part worked fine in 0.99.3.

Any ideas?
Checked by AVG Free Edition.