Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Build dependencies/conflicts unsatisfied; aborting

Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:12:06 +0800
Hi List,

I tried to build a binary package. After ran "./make debian-package" it reported following error:

#      make debian-package
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -us -uc
dpkg-buildpackage: source package is ethereal
dpkg-buildpackage: source version is 0.10.12-3
dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Frederic Peters <fpeters@xxxxxxxxxx>
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture amd64
dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: automake
dpkg-buildpackage: Build dependencies/conflicts unsatisfied; aborting.
dpkg-buildpackage: (Use -d flag to override.)
make: *** [debian-package] Error 3

I checked the system, and automake1.7 is installed, anyone can tell me what the problem is? how to solve it?

Regards,
Chris