Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Ethereal-dev] Crash on Windows XP

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:51:06 -0700
Tom� Hani� wrote:

# I build and package Ethereal ver. 0.10.7 on Windows XP (Sp2). At the end of
# building proces it pop's up the window with mesage:
# # Tethereal has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the
# inconvenience.

# Can anybody help me????

I would suggest that you try to build a newer version of Wireshark, rather than working with a version of Ethereal several releases prior to the last release of Ethereal, much less prior to the switch from Ethereal to Wireshark.