Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Patch] epan/make-sminmpec.pl

From: Andrew Feren <acferen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 10:27:06 -0700 (PDT)
--- LEGO <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Committed revision 19172.
>
> I modified so that calling it like
>    make-sminmpec.pl -gen
> is like calling it
>    make-sminmpec.pl -gen \
>          http://www.iana.org/assignments/enterprise-numbers \
>          sminmpec.c

If you try using this default I doubt very much you will get the results you
want.  Attached is a patch to your patch of my patch.  ;-)

changes:
changed -gen to -cp  since I think the name makes more sense

infile always defaults to http://www.iana.org/assignments/enterprise-numbers

with the -cp switch
outfile defaults to enterprise-numbers

without the -cp swith