Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Fwd: new dissector for IBM Communication Tools

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 22:10:22 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

Good start. Since port 1510 is assigned to another protocol, according to
IANA (http://www.iana.org/assignments/port-numbers) :
mvx-lm          1510/udp    Midland Valley Exploration Ltd. Lic. Man.
it may prove valuable to have some heuristic in there and return a boolean
to indicate a hit or miss.

Thanx,
Jaap