Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Easily fixed not-even-a-bug bug...

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 21:33:05 +0200
Stephen Fisher wrote:
On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 12:12:37AM +0100, Al wrote:

I'm not really sure of the exact place to be posting this, but in the "help" feature in Wireshark, in the Capturing tab in the High performance capturing section, the second paragraph starts with "When Etheral cannot keep up, packets are dropped." I guess the typo stopped it from being converted to Wireshark...

Thanks for the report.. I believe this was fixed already in a recent update to the SVN tree.

Yes, I've fixed this together with two other similar misspellings.

Regards, ULFL