Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] A question about ASN.1 encoding in wireshark

From: "Anders Broman \(AL/EAB\)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 17:58:23 +0200
Hi,
You could update the information on  http://wiki.wireshark.org/Asn2wrs
Brg
Anders

________________________________

From: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Jacob Avraham
Sent: Tue 9/5/2006 5:33 PM
To: Developer support list for Wireshark
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] A question about ASN.1 encoding in wireshark

Hi,

I was struggling with the same issue a couple of days ago, as it wasn't clear from reading

other dissectors what needs to be done.

So I wrote a very basic dissector that dissects UDP packets off a curtain port and are ASN1 encoded

with a couple of fields.

I think that such an example could be useful under the asn1 directory.

Let me know if you want me to post it and how to post it.

Jacob