Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] listen rtp plugin

From: "Thomas Sillaber" <Thomas.Sillaber@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 10:16:58 +0200
Hi all,

i just tried the listen rtp plugin (SVN 19107) and it looks like it's not detecting any rtp streams (player button is disabled). I checked this with around 10 G.711 H.323/Sip (20ms/30ms coder interval) captures.

To integrate the player Feature into the RTP Show Streams Feature would also be very great, because there are many other signalling Protokolls (UAUDP / SKINNY ..) that are not handled by the VoIP Calls Feature.

Tia

brgs

Thomas

Ideal f�r Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer