Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Capture problems with 0.99.3 on "huge-amount-of-traffic" interfa

From: "Anders Broman \(AL/EAB\)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:35:17 +0200
Title: Capture problems with 0.99.3 on "huge-amount-of-traffic" interfaces

Hi,
I got the following question:
"...Capture problems with 0.99.3 when you start capturing one of the  "huge-amount-of-traffic" interfaces.
We're using NIC (Intel PRO/1000).

When I hit on start capture, the 3 capturing  areas get white.... the cursor gets a clock and that's it... If you capture on another interface with less traffic everything works. We now tried it with 0.99.2, that's even worse. Previous was EE 0.10.14 SVN17081 it's slow though, but usable."

Any ideas??

Best regards
Anders