Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Two new GUI bugs?

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 00:34:23 +0200
Hi all,

I installed Wireshark 0.99.3 today (Windows) and did a little tour
aroud the GUI to get familiar with some new features (and some
already existing features). I noticed two GUI functions that seem
not to function properly in the packet-detail pane:

- If I right-click on a protocol and choose "Filter Field Reference",
  I get a "404 Not Found" message. I tried several protocols, none
  of them seem to work. For example, for TCP the link points to
  "http://www.wireshark.org/docs/dfref/t/tcp";

- If I right-click on a protocol and choose "Protocol Preferences",
  I am used to be directed straight to the protocol preferences
  screen of the selected protocol. But now with 0.99.3 it just opens
  up the "Preferences" window, without going to the preferences
  of the selected protocol.

I did a quick search on bugzilla, but could not find any references
to these issues. Does anybody else have the same behaviour?

Cheers,

Sake