Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] RP-Cause for Release SMS (Camel)

Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:39:20 +0200
      Hello,

This patch introduce the decoding of the RP-Cause element in the Release
SMS message for Camel.

(See attached file: packet-camel-template.c.diff.gz)(See attached file:
camel.asn.diff.gz)(See attached file: camel.cnf.diff.gz)(See attached file:
Camel_ReleaseSMS.rf5)

To check the rf5 trace, you have to add the following line in your
K12.config file.
<<
d:\k15\stacks\3gpp\capv3v2.stk mtp2

Regards