Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] airpcap config.nmake help

From: "Giorgio Tino" <giorgio.tino@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:03:21 -0700
Hi,

I've just updated my local version of Wireshark (WindowsXP) to the HEAD revision. What should I do to compile the airpcap part too??? I've just tried to modify config.nmake:

# Enable / disable AirPcap support

AIRPCAP_CONFIG=^#define HAVE_AIRPCAP 1
#AIRPCAP_CONFIG=

and I've re-built everything:

nmake -f Makefile.nmake verify_tools
nmake -f Makefile.nmake clean_setup
nmake -f Makefile.nmake setup
nmake -f Makefile.nmake distclean
nmake -f Makefile.nmake all
nmake -f Makefile.nmake install-deps

but in config.h HAVE_AIRPCAP is still not defined, and consequently wireshark doesn't support airpcap. Is there something else to set up in order to compile with HAVE_AIRPCAP defined?
Thanks in advance.

Giorgio Tino