Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] using disectors on my own project

From: "Mateus Caruccio" <mateus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:50:14 -0300
Hi everyone,

 I'm starting a project to develop a network flow analyzer with
packets capture and disecting. Well, disecting packets is sinonymous
of wireshark. So, I'm wondering, how could I use WS's disector
database on my own project.

What I'm looking for is a way to pass a data pointer (lets say, a
ethernet header) and have all network stack shown to user on a
wireshark-fashioned-way, but in DHTML (yes, it's a web based solution
for net monitoring).

 Some one could, please, point me where should I start ?

Best regards,

  Caruccio

--
# Mateus de Oliveira Caruccio <mateus at caruccio dot com>