Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] compile a dissector

From: "Angel de Juan" <aldjcurro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:13:14 +0000
ok, I have do that but now when I compile I have the following problem:

plugin.c
plugin.c(8) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'gmodule.h': No such
file or directory
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

I don't know why I can't compile if I have only added a few new code lines.

Thanks for your help.

look at the makefile in plugins and then how the other plugin
dissectors in subdirectories therein works

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Correos m�s divertidos con fotos y textos incre�bles en MSN Premium. Desc�rgalo y pru�balo 2 meses gratis. http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_correosmasdivertidos