Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] 0.99.3 next Wednesday?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:52:52 -0500
I'd like to schedule the 0.99.3 release next Wednesday (the 23rd).  This
coincides with a project we're working on at CACE, and it's the last
chance for a release before I move (the first week of September).

The release branch will be created on Friday or Monday; if you're
planning on checking in major changes please hold off until then.