Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Cannot open include file: 'winposixtype.h'

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 13:09:32 +0200
Ravi Kondamuru wrote:
Hi,

I have been getting this compilation error. I did try to distclean, verify_tools to check for any new libraries to be included for compilation. That did not help. Anyone has ideas on what might be causing this issue.

You'll need to run the setup target again, as this loads a new version of a library (gnutls-1.5.0-1), fixing this.

I've ran into this a lately ...

Regards, ULFL