Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] U3 Packaging
From: Guy Harris <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 00:45:46 -0700
Graeme Lunt wrote:

Anyway, just thought I'd flag this and get some feedback.
Just in case they end up supporting platforms other than Windows (their
FAQ uses "currently" when discussing the lack of OS X and Linux
support), perhaps it should be "packaging/u3/windows" or
"packaging/u3/win32"?
(This anticipates hypothetical future OS X/Linux/etc. support being in
the form of different versions of their firmware for different
platforms, rather than supporting multiple platforms on the *same*
drive; if they do the latter, I don't know how they'd do it, so I don't
know what the right directory layout would be).