Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] U3 Packaging

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 00:45:46 -0700
Graeme Lunt wrote:

Anyway, just thought I'd flag this and get some feedback.

Just in case they end up supporting platforms other than Windows (their FAQ uses "currently" when discussing the lack of OS X and Linux support), perhaps it should be "packaging/u3/windows" or "packaging/u3/win32"?

(This anticipates hypothetical future OS X/Linux/etc. support being in the form of different versions of their firmware for different platforms, rather than supporting multiple platforms on the *same* drive; if they do the latter, I don't know how they'd do it, so I don't know what the right directory layout would be).