Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] kerberos for windows now enabled by default

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 10:42:53 +0000
kfw is now enabled by default in the win32 build of wireshark.

this allows when a keytab is presented win32 builds to decrypt both
kerberos and also gss-krb packets.
(gss-krb decryption support for arcfour enctype and secure LDAP as in
SASL+gsskrb+LDAP and sealed DCE/RPC such as DC to DC traffic in AD).
this feature has been on by default for unix/linux where the required
libraries have been available for a year, but is now also available
for win32.

wiki contains example captures and keytabs for  secure ldap, kerberos,
sealed dce/rpc.

a new svn update and nmake -f Makefile.nmake setup is probably a good
idea for those compiling wireshark themself