Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Manufacturing Message Specification (MMS) dissector

From: "Angel de Juan" <aldjcurro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 06:58:16 +0000
Hi everyone,

I've read that wireshark has a dissector for MMS but I've installed the last version (0.99.2) and I can't decode this.

I can decode until presentation level in OSI stack but I can't decode the last level.

Is there anybody who knows if that dissector exists? and where can I find it?

Thanks for your help

Hor�scopo, tarot, numerolog�a... Escucha lo que te dicen los astros. http://astrocentro.msn.es/