Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] developing ISO 8073 COPT

From: "Angel de Juan" <aldjcurro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 11:44:21 +0000
I've been trying to decode a COPT TPDU on windows, but my net works in an extended format of it, and this is not available in the current version of ethereal.

There are an extended format for the following packets:

        DATA (DT)
        EXPEDITED DATA (ED)
        DATA ACKNOWLEDGEMENT (AK)
        EXPEDITED DATA ACKNOWLEDGEMENT (EA)
        REJECT (RJ)

I want to know how can I change the code of COPT dissector in order to decode this format.

Thanks for your help

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Correos m�s divertidos con fotos y textos incre�bles en MSN Premium. Desc�rgalo y pru�balo 2 meses gratis. http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_correosmasdivertidos