Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GTK+ issues

From: "Steve Grinwis" <sgrinwis@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:28:03 -0400
	The data I am gathering is an encryption key.  It's going to
change potentially on a packet by packet basis.  With the wrong key,
decryption failure will occur and no useful level of dissection will
take place.  Therefore I get the user to enter an encryption key as part
of the dissector routine.  I can do it through file access, but my boss
would prefer if I can get an interactive setup working to make it easier
to use.