Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Ethereal to Wireshark issues

From: "Steve Grinwis" <sgrinwis@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:20:32 -0400
Hi,

I'm still having issues with getting my plug-in, which worked fine with
Ethereal, to work with Wireshark.  I keep getting the error
"Couldn't load module (path)\xxxx.dll:  The specified module could not
be found.

The only thing I can think of is that there was no "plugins\0.99.2"
directory. So I made it myself and put my plug-in inside it.

Does that make sense?  Any potential ID10T errors to watch out for with
this kind of thing?  I've been pounding away at this for like 2 days on
and off, and nothing so far.

Thanks

Steve