Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Subdissectors for HTTP connect traffic

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 17:22:21 -0700
Attached is a patch to packet-http.c that calls a subdissector for
traffic flowing through a proxy via the HTTP CONNECT method.  Most
protocols, especially SSL, can be tunneled through an HTTP proxy.
Wireshark currently says this traffic is "Continuation or non-HTTP
traffic" but this patch turns the payload over to the dissector for the
protocol being tunneled.  This is similar to how the Socks dissector
works.

Steve