Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] wireshark_0.99.2-1_i386.changes REJECTED

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:28:05 +0200
Hopefully, all files should have a GPL compatible License. If not, then
we need to fix this. Otherwise, the default license is valid. I don't
understand the debian paranoia team here: either they have a valid
complaint (i.e. an *incompatible* license), then that's fine (I mean the
complaint). Otherwise the default license is in effect. Also, as all but
the g711 files have been present in Ethereal already, they need to
remove Ethereal now to be consistent. Once we find the time to fix these
issues, they may then add it back again (or wireshark).

 ciao
      Joerg