Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] wireshark_0.99.2-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:40:57 +0200
On 7/19/06, Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The Debian package approval process turned up several source files in
the  Wireshark distribution that don't have explicit licenses.  With the
exception of in_cksum.h, is there any reason these shouldn't be GPLed?

> tap-funnel.c: no license
This I wrote froms scratch so the licence terms are those of wireshark
I just forgot to add the licence text.

> epan/dtd_grammar.h: no license info
This file is generated by lemon and I'm not aware how to insert the
licence text onto it.

Luis

-- Marshall McLuhan