Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] WireShark Indent Style (was: Kismet protocol dissector)

From: Mike Duigou <wireshark@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:45:42 -0700
ronnie sahlberg wrote:
hi
checked in.

i reindented your patch and changed some stuff like space between a
function name and the '('

Is there a standard 'indent' command line that would be appropriate for WireShark sources? For instance in the JXTA-C project (which I work on) we document that all commits should be styled with :

indent -kr -nut -nsob -c0 -cp0 -ts4 -lc130 -l130 source.c source.h

{{The style used by JXTA-C differs from standard K&R in the following ways; loosens requirements on source width (-lc130 -l130), disables comment fixed column positioning except for declaration(-c0 -cp0), preserves existing blank line white-space (-nsob) and eliminates use of the TAB character which makes CVS crazy (-nut)}}

Is there a similar statement and sample command line for WireShark?

Mike