Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] build fail.: autogen: macro `AM_??' not found

From: Yotam Medini <yotam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:12:58 +0300
I am tring to build from a svn-checked out tree under GNu-Linux/Ubuntu/dapper.
After installing some versions of automake, I got the following:

 yotam@iboot-ethereal:wireshark 313:> ./autogen.sh
 Checking for python.
 processing .
 aclocal -I ./aclocal-fallback
 aclocal: configure.in: 13: macro `AM_DISABLE_STATIC' not found in library
 aclocal: configure.in: 1300: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in library

Is there a known set of well defined versions of
   {automake, autoconf, libtooll, etc}
for which the build of WireShark is known to work?
Other tips?

thanks -- yotam