Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Packet reassembling

From: Gerhard Gappmeier <gerhard.gappmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:27:02 +0200
Thanks Ronnie,

tcp_dissect_pdus() is perfect and saved me a lot of time.

I used the implementation of gryphon to see how it works.
It would be a good idea to mention that in the developer-guide.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards

Gerhard Gappmeier
ascolab GmbH - automation system communication laboratory
Tel.: +49 9131 691 123
Fax: +49 9131 691 128
Web: http://www.ascolab.com
GPG-Key: http://www.ascolab.com/gpg/gg.asc

ronnie sahlberg schrieb:
create a conersation for each tcp session to track the packets.

or use tcp_dissect_pdus() which will do that for you.