Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Build for Win XP broken?

From: "Cook, Timothy" <tcook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 11:52:20 -0400
Using OS: Win XP SP2  Dev Env: MS VC 6 & CYGWIN

I'm fairly new to building Wireshark & SVN usage.

The changes merged into .\epan\dissectors\Makefile.nmake Rev 18391 broke my build.  I believe there are several other makefile.nmake files affected.  I have been able to continue building by replacing line:

 @$(PYTHON) ../../tools/make-dissector-reg.py . dissectors $(DISSECTOR_SRC)

with

 @$(PYTHON) "../../tools/make-dissector-reg.py" . dissectors $(DISSECTOR_SRC)

OR