Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Next release (plus SVN and roadmap changes)

From: "Kukosa, Tomas" <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 11:29:12 +0200
Would not it be better to make /trunk-1.0 as late as we have implemented all features planned for 1.0.0?
Then the /trunk-1.0 would continue only with bug fixies.

I am affraid when we make /trunk-1.0 now we will come to the same conclusion during next release, i.e. to forgot /trunk-1.0 and use /trunk.