Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Hey, Is there anyway where your Program, can show the direct url

From: "NV Thrillz" <hypnoticpimp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:23:27 -0400
Hey I would like to know, if theres any type of program or if your
program, can do this feature.. When downloading a file from a site, is
there anyway, where it can show us, the direct location of the file,
like foldername, If so, please tell me how, or whats the program name,
i will pay you money, my email is hypnoticpimp@xxxxxxxxx