Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] NDMP config_get_auth_attr_reply missing a field

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 07:52:10 +0000
checked in

On 6/30/06, Aaron Christensen <aaronmf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Added the dissection of a field that wasn't being picked up during NDMP MD5
authentication.

The NDMP_CONFIG_GET_AUTH_ATTR message response was using the function
dissect_auth_attr_msg() which dissects an auth_attr struct.  However, the
specification includes and error field previous to that struct.  Since that
function was being called directly, the error field was being picked up as
part of the auth_attr, and then leaving some extra data at the end.

I added a new function, dissect_ndmp_config_get_auth_attr_reply(), which
first calls dissect_error() and then dissect_auth_attr_msg().  I didn't
change dissect_auth_attr_msg() because the NDMP_CONNECT_SERVER_AUTH request
uses it directly.  After testing it, it appears to be picking things up
correctly, now.

Regards,
~Aaron Christensen