Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Label, anyone?

From: "Bryant Eastham" <beastham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:51:43 -0600
Thanks.

Whether or not it is a "pre" release or not, it was in fact released. I
can download it. I can build against it. There is no cost in creating a
tag for the release.

I don't mind if it is in tags and not releases - it doesn't matter to
me. On my project we release all kinds of things - our last cycle went
through A1, A2, B1, B2, B3, RC1 and now RC2. Each one of those got a
tag.

Bryant