Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] SSL + DTLS

From: "authesserre samuel" <sauthess@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:31:28 +0200
hi,

I think that ssl one is already included in ethereal (he is in svn
since a long time)

for ssl I think it can be possible to remove debug

but dtls work on openssl version 0.9.b who contains many errors (I
have listed them on openssl-dev mailing list and correct 2 of them)
but in current time i havent time to finish implementation of dtls
(i'll try to correct it during july and dtls dissector in the same
time)
the dtls dissector implementation is here to help persons who works
(like me) on dtls ....
to conclude I think it isn't the great time to remove debug because it
can be usefull (to person who wants to create another implementation
of dtls or to correct openssl....)

for preferences it's a good idea i will do modifications in minimum time....

Regards,

samuel