Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] listen_rtp plugin

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 23:51:07 +0200
Hi,
I have checked in the plugin files for now there are some problems
With applying the change to the makefiles can you please redo the
Patch against the current SVN. I would also suggest to leave
"PORTAUDIO" commented out in these first checkins.
There are also some warnings from voip_calls.c

Best regards
Anders

C:\wireshark>patch acinclude.m4 listen_rtp.patch
patching file acinclude.m4
Hunk #2 FAILED at 1592.
1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file acinclude.m4.rej
patching file config.nmake
patching file configure.in
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n] n
Apply anyway? [n] n
Skipping patch.
6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file configure.in.rej
Perhaps you should have used the -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: gtk/voip_calls.c
|===================================================================
|--- gtk/voip_calls.c   (revision 18459)
|+++ gtk/voip_calls.c   (working copy)
--------------------------
File to patch: gtk/voip_calls.c
patching file gtk/voip_calls.c
Perhaps you should have used the -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: gtk/voip_calls_dlg.c
|===================================================================
|--- gtk/voip_calls_dlg.c       (revision 18459)
|+++ gtk/voip_calls_dlg.c       (working copy)
--------------------------
File to patch: gtk/voip_calls_dlg.c
patching file gtk/voip_calls_dlg.c
patching file Makefile.am
Hunk #3 succeeded at 238 (offset 1 line).
Hunk #4 succeeded at 258 (offset 1 line).
patching file Makefile.nmake
patching file Makefile.nmake
Hunk #1 FAILED at 18.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 90.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 193.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 252.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 303.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 353.
6 out of 6 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file Makefile.nmake.rej
patching file Makefile.am
Hunk #1 FAILED at 28.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 47.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file Makefile.am.rej
patching file Makefile.am
Hunk #1 FAILED at 28.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 47.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file Makefile.am.rej
patching file Makefile.nmake
Hunk #1 FAILED at 18.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 90.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 193.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 252.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 303.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 353.
6 out of 6 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file Makefile.nmake.rej

C:\wireshark>

voip_calls.c
voip_calls.c(499) : warning C4090: 'function' : different 'const' qualifiers
voip_calls.c(499) : warning C4024: 'function through pointer' : different
types
for formal and actual parameter 2
voip_calls.c(499) : warning C4133: 'function' : incompatible types - from
'struc
t _packet_info *' to 'struct _proto_node *'
sctp_assoc_analyse.c
voip_calls_dlg.c
voip_calls_dlg.c(413) : warning C4133: 'function' : incompatible types -
from 's
truct _voip_calls_tapinfo *' to 'struct tvbuff *'
Generating Code...