Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] SSL + DTLS

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:43:40 +0000
also if you can get rid of the debug statements   unless you really need them.

On 6/27/06, ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Checked in.

Can you make these additional changes :

1, replace the GHashTables with se_tree binary trees?   see emem.h and
README.malloc

2, have a look at and update the wiki?    I added an example capture
from one of your emails to the list to the wiki.