Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] listen_rtp plugin

From: "Jacques, Olivier \(OpenCall Test Infra\)" <olivier.jacques@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:18:13 +0200
> Hi All,
>     Here is the "listen_rtp" plugin that allows to listen
> audio RTP conversations.

This is a great day for wireshark! I have been using a pre-version of
Alejandro's plugin for several months now. And all I can say is that
every time I showed it to a colleague or at a talk - like fostel
(http://www.fostel.org/2006/slides/fostel2006-jacques-test-tools.pdf),
all comments I got always sound like "ahhhhhhhh".

Please check that in :)

...and thanks Alejandro!
Olivier.