Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Patch] CDP dissector

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 23:00:49 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

Please switch off 'Colorize packet list' and clear the display filter.
Your additions disappear as snow in the sun.....

That is because your changes only work when the dissector is called with
tree != NULL. If it is not (in the circumstances described above) no
additional COL_INFO will be there.

Thanx,
Jaap