Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] displaying multiple pdu's in one packet asmultiple packets f

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:34:52 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

I would not propose to present the low level information, I would propose
to keep a single summary line per frame, not multiple. The only way to
present multiple lines of a single frame is to use an expandable widget,
but that would probalby require us to replace the GtkCList widget for the
summary pane.

Thanx,
Jaap