Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Disectors & conversations

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:58:58 -0700

On Jun 22, 2006, at 8:05 AM, Cook, Timothy wrote:

Using the routine proto_tree_add_item() to add a signed value to the
Protocol tree displays the value in HEX (as expected) & a decimal value
in parens.  How can I prevent the decimal value from being displayed?

By using SVN revision 18550 or later of the Wireshark source; there was a missing break statement in a switch statement, so the code to handle BASE_HEX for FT_INT{8,16,24,32} values was falling through to the BASE_HEX_DEC case and using the wrong format.